Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Her practicing her scales

As she practice her scales on her cello.

Let's start from the beginning.

Practicing the scales is something I haven't heard for a long time but it's necessary for any beginner.

Reminds me of the time we heard a neighbour practicing the scales on his trombone. Che-che and I said "maybe this kid just join the school band" Heard the scales a few times on weekends, fast forward months later I didn't hear anything. I casually mentioned about it at home, looked at her n both of us said at the same time "maybe the kid quit band already" and burst out laughing.

And the other neighbour who would play his dizi いつも何度でも. Only once I was free at that time so l went to the piano and played along. Dunno if he/her heard me accompanying him/her. I haven't heard the person playing for years now. If only we have a bunch of talented musicians (excluding us coz we play trash music) in this compound it'll be so nice to gather and play together. Speaking of which Che-che was talking about how she likes going to Uncle Boni De Souza's house last time.

No comments: