Thursday, July 4, 2024

OTOT

Own time own target. Do what I really want to do just for 3hrs, eat what I want to eat without accommodating to any of the girls. 


Collected my repaired pochette bag and got a new strap to match the colour. Wah…looks like I went shopping. Wanted to repair my wallet but I think I’ll hold first. Ah nia needs to save money first. Just as I was leaving the boutique, staff says he likes the bag I was carrying. Vintage ah-di, this is vintage liao. 


Verdict. Beautiful! Just as new as it left the boutique 22++ years ago. Which boutique? I have no idea where I bought this bag 😂 $455 poorer so this can last me another 22++ (I’ll be 71yrs old. Maybe I should pass to my girls) years. 

Staff kept looking at this bag and said something is missing. I had to show him how to slot the strap in. And he kept whispering to the staff next to him. So the guy told him it’s the older model than the other older model. And then I burst out laughing and told him “it’s the old old old old one.” 
Haha! I think when I bought this bag, ah di not born yet. When I was about to leave the boutique, he told me he likes the Damier Sarria Mini I'm carrying. Haha! Another vintage bag. 


So nice right? But I’ll remove this strap coz I use the longer one to sling. I convert this branded bag into my casual crossbody bag. 

Dropped by Kinokuniya since on the same side as where LV is and flipped through books. Dunno why see the recipes like so shiok, intending to do it takes much more mental persuasion effort. Lazy is the word. 


Since I don’t have to give in to what they want to eat, I got to eat what I want to eat. 


Yay! Ordered the yutiao. It’s so nice..I kindda forgot how restricted I was and what I would have missed if I continued keto. I mean yah..I feel so much better with keto but I’m missing out just too much food in food haven Singapore.

Wanted to order this initially but it’s too much so ordered yutiao in the end. I love this eggplant dish. So when did I love eggplant? I never had eggplant before or maybe I was fussy when mom cooked. But I had a taste of my first eggplant in Abu Dhabi. Where incidentally the LSS says she loves eggplant so we had eggplant almost every day. Muahaha! Yah! The time when we had a super long stay in Abu Dhabi and we had restrictive movements so we mainly stayed in hotel and there was a kitchen for us to cook. Ok, I only know how to wash plates I dunno how to cook. 


I want to eat açai but I’m so full now. Strange coz I ordered yutiao instead of eggplant just to make space in my stomach. 

Walked past Warabimochi Kamakura and it’s opened! I joined the queue but when I realised I won’t have enough time to get to lil’ one’s workplace I left the queue. Well, I’ll need another trip on my own another day. 


No comments: