Wednesday, July 10, 2024

I’m the biggest procrastinator & imovies stress - 10th july

As at 10th July 0222hrs I managed to finally get my action going. 

1) Finished the graduation bouquet - my style
The reason why I had been pushing back and thinking of what to gift her (again) was because I was rushing through as many iMovies I can from the May’s USA holiday. 
I can simply buy her flowers but she doesn’t really like flowers as much as I do. But we can’t go empty handed. Even thought of re-using the crochet bouquet I brought over to US 😂. 

So why is my bouquet so simple without the huge flower bouquet paper? Coz there’s no way I can buy just 1-2 pieces of paper. Moreover, I don’t even know how to wrap the thing

Looks like pinwheel. 好像在骗小孩子. Honestly I thought my house is like pasar malam with all the rubbish craft things BUT … I can’t bloody reach far in the scrapbooking box behind, I can only put a foot down inside and how to balance inside? You all should see the tons of snacks the girls bought! 2022日本零食还没吃完美国2023又买回来。Then we went Taiwan in 2023 Dec with che-che and they bought more snacks. Come back from USA in May 2024 with more snacks and …. we’re heading to Japan this Sunday 🤣🤣. Oh that’s not all, we have snacks from German Market, Donki, Korean mart. 我的家真是因有尽有。If only eating snacks can 填饱肚子,give us another round of CB we surely can survive at home. 

Really weird lor! I can only reach for this small pouch of scraps scrapbooking papers and a Tinkerbell scrapbooking set

Tinkerbell lost its sticky backing 😂. Come on Tinkerbell, why do you have to do this to me? I really have to keep it simple coz I can’t decorate it any more without anything. Oh well! I think the money-face girl will appreciate this more. I pray that it doesn’t fall apart on the day I present it to her. Haha! 



2) Rushing through to clear iMovies. 

3) Haven’t finished planning itinery for the upcoming Japan trip in 4 days time. Honestly not much planning to do, it’s mainly thinking where to do a day trip. Saga is the only prefecture we haven’t been to on Kyushu. Itoshima, Nagasaki (again), Kagoshima (again), Chiran to see the kamikaze planes? It’s easy without hubby around coz he always say we’re honouring the war. ??🤔

4) Haven’t packed the bag. Making it simple this time 

5) need to colour hair again. I just did last Thur and yesterday - Tuesday, only 5 days ago. and I see white strands again. 我的天啊‼️ why my hair grow so fast? 

6) haven’t even go thru the brief pointer-form itinery che-che did for the year end trip. Wah….no wonder I see they plan itinery is so relax. Compare theirs and mine. Ok, I really shouldn’t complain if I am going to pass the baton to others. 

Now you wonder why I always seem so busy right? It’s not only the manual houseworks but all the nitty gritty things too. 

No comments: