Friday, April 15, 2022

Self pampering on 15th Apr

It’s been ages since I last went to my beautician ( before 2019?) . Not all the time, but I’ve done eyelash perming; eyebrow embroidery there a few times. So when I had to book for che-che’s Brow Construction at Browhaus, I made an appointment for myself to do Advanced Lash Curl Up. Was really excited but my lashes aren’t as long and thick as before …😥 cross my fingers that I can blink blink my eyes and 出电 with humsome guys 🤣. 

This is the after result of my pathetic 几条毛 perming. 

It’s recommended to avoid getting the lashes wet for the next 24hrs which proves to be a little tricky. A cleansing sponge helped me for the next 2 days. I have to remember not to be rough in washing my face. I do feel the perming lotion getting into my eyes when I washed my face the first 4 times which was really uncomfortable. I don’t remember I had this problem last time.  

I’ve signed up for 3 sessions of Lash Resurrection. Becky showed me hers and it’s so thick and beautiful, I hope I’m making the right choice and keto is not causing my eyelashes to drop otherwise it’s really money wasted. originally a 3 session costs $756, I paid $610. I only checked the price later, what the staff told me was $280/session x3 would be $840 so I’m saving. Yay, I forgot they always like to “sell things”, “promote things like so cheap”. They even asked me to get a store credit card which is valid for 2 years and it’s transferrable, would only need to pay 85% of the full price instead. Nah..I still have dunno how many packages with my beautician (ear candling, bust massage, tummy massage, cupping, facial). Forget it, I wouldn’t know what’s going to happen in a year’s time let alone 2. And che-che would head off the the States then, then how? I do not want to have my money stuck here as well. 

Left the place $845 poorer. (I pray for stronger willpower the next trip to say no to anything new they ask me to get) Got a Lash and Brow Undercoat which I have to use it twice a day to protect and moisturize lashes. I applied 3x a day though! Bought the Lash n Brow Serum which helps to ‘achieve longer, fuller and stronger lashes and brows like never before in just 4 to 6 weeks.’ 

Took this from their website on Lash Resurrection 





No comments: