Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Lash Resurrection on 26th April

Excited to know how this process is going to work. This is what I got from their website - browhaus.com


STEP 1
Your lashes are first cleansed with a lash shampoo to remove makeup and surface dirt.


STEP 2
Growth serum is applied to your lash line to activate and stimulate natural follicle growth.


STEP 3
Relax and finish off your treatment with a heated steam eye mask.

So according to Becky the previous time I went for eyelash perm she said I had some blocked follicles which may impede the growth of eyelashes. And it could be careless cleaning. Huh? I washed my face and always rub my eye area, still not clean?

A measurement is done for comparison later on. See my pathetic 'few strands of hair' eyelashes.

Left side

Right side

I have more hair on my right side. Haha! 

The cleaning with shampoo. Ooh.... that sounds so interesting. Is that for sale?  

I was shown a new set of shrink wrapped attachment, to prove that's it's new. I suppose that attaches to probably a microneedle? Had some weird sensation but heck that, it helps to remove any dead skin cells unclogging the lash follicles. I think mine should be too clogged up??  

The serum is then applied to the eyeline. The serum according to Becky is their own house line, not the same as the Extend Lash and Brow Serum, but it still has panax ginseng in it. 

The treatment ended off with a warm eye mask.

After care at home : 
To maximise the treatment efficacy, pair Lash Resurrection with Browhaus’ Extend Lash & Brow Growth Serum, applying once a day before going to bed. 

Let's hope I can get longer and thicker lashes. 


******************************************************

Footnote : I was curious over the process so went to check on it further. Sadly Browhaus don't say much in their website. 

I got the following information from thelashchapter.com

Not sure if this is the same that Browhaus use, but this is used in The Lash Chapter

The Lash Chapter : "Our painfree non invasive treatment allows efficient delivery of active lash loving properties deep into the dermis layer of your skin with our nano needle lash/brow pen allowing up to 95% better absorption to trigger lash or brow growth within 2 -3 cycles."




No comments: