Saturday, April 23, 2022

In the midst of tidying and organising

With the recent Taobao craze, I wondered where was I these years? It's not that difficult to purchase anything from Taobao afterall even though I'm struggling to read chinese. 

For the last 3 months I'm been getting containers that came in different shipment ; different timing. I must admit it takes a long time to arrive if compared to purchases made in Qoo10 or Shoppee (and a little pricey too!) 

Today, after what feels like an eternity my label machine arrived. And yay… I don’t have to go into computer n photoshop design labels anymore. Just print. I have brother label printers but this is different, have bigger shape option so I can print labels for my pantry, laundry items. Okay, slowly but surely I will get my pantry containers all printed out one day. Today, I got these done. Looks so neat right? 





I can even use my own design. Yay! Means this year's Teacher's Day stuffs I can just print and stick. 
Love this cute label for lil' one. I had it coloured printed out by the professionals more than a month ago. So atas right?  












No comments: