Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wasting money? Or should I indulge myself?


Was so tempted to buy this when I received the mailer from them. But then, I keep thinking of the stuffs which I have yet to use from B & BW.

More details of the new range:
For its new range L'Occitane has selected an organic grape juice from the Domaine des Tuiles Bleues (Blue Tile Farm) - a family grape farm specialized in organic agriculture for over 20 years. Harvesting occurs between August and September. The organic grape juice is pressed from high quality black grapes (Muscat and Lavallˆme varieties) and its organic status guarantees it is free of pesticides, insecticides, and chemical fertilizers. Rich in vitamins, calcium and potassium the juice is supplemented with other grape active ingredients, e.g. Red Vine leaf extract (drainage stimulation); Grape-seed oil (nourishment) and grape seed powder (exfoliation).

No comments: