Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jean Yip Beautiful People 2006

I don't know if you remember a few weeks ago, I talked about my girlfriend joining the Jean Yip Beautiful People 2006.

Well, today's her episode. I couldn't join in her filming one week ago, but I'm glad she has gained her confidence and looked so different. Can't wait to meet her next Friday for our lunch date.

Anyway, hubby asked how much help the slimming centre would help a person in slimming down. Truth is, slimming centres can only help you lose the water. So the measurement taken before and after, is the lost of water. And after some time, you'll notice not much inches lost. Only the rich tai-tais can afford to go daily and long term. The ultimate and best way of losing weight is to eat healthily and exercise. Output > Input.

Guess what hubby said? "so next time you can go and join lah...." and bursts out laughing.
M: If I'm that lucky to be selected amongst the 1000 or dunno how many applicants. And they'll only give to desperate cases.

No comments: