Friday, August 18, 2006

My day

After such a long time, I finally managed to meet Angeline. Told her I had better meet her before I give birth. (anyway, a diversion from this topic. Last night I felt so uncomfortable with my heartburn and felt my tummy pain - like stomach pain. I don't know if that's Braxton Hicks. I told Aricia "It's not time for you to come out yet. Mummy's not ready." Fortunately, it was a false alarm. I can't imagine the chaos in my family if there's an early delivery.)

It is always so difficult to catch Angeline, I don't know why she always seem so busy.But I'm glad that she found time to meet me today.
We met at Downtown East - Explorer Club. She suggested the place so that Alexandra her daughter can play while we sit and chat. So in the morning, Athena woke up at the same time, and instead of changing her into her school uniform; I changed her into outside clothes - and she was so happy!
We tried to make use of the time and chatted like a train. Jumping from topics to topics. And one time, Angeline was suggesting that I should eat more chocolates, as it is scientifically proven that those babies born are generally more happy. Well, I don't mind binging on chocolates coz' I love chocolates. But I'm thinking if I might get Gestational Diabetes again.Speaking of which I have to do a GTT on Monday, spending hours in the clinic. Sians!
I was literally glued to my seat so I didn't take much video or photos.Well, I'm sure I'll have more opportunities next time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The playtime ended in an hour's time. And we went to the foodcourt for our lunch, where I had the Chicken Rice from the Chef of Chatterbox. Before that, we got these photos of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's such a sweet sight to see them holding hands (when they both acted like strangers at Alexandra's birthday party in April), walking and jumping.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo of us, taken by my little girl.
After which, we made our move. I wanted to visit my girlfriend in Mt A - who gave birth last night and I only received the sms in the morning. Just nice, I can give Angeline a lift to Upper Thomson for her to get a bus straight home.
This is Shai-Ann! (Ok, Moo Han I didn't post the photo of you inside here huh?! Just in case I kena strangled by you)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't she cute?

I kindda felt scared carrying a newborn, especially friends' babies. Dunno.... it's just the fear of accidentally dropping the baby... As I carried cute Shai-Ann, Aricia had to move(in jealousy?)One month later, I'll be carrying Aricia. And then we will start hearing those gentle baby cries. We chatted a little, while she was still trying hard to wake Shai-Ann up for her milk, and she admitted that she didn't talk much to Shai-Ann. So.......I'm not the only one. That's nice to hear, to think that I was feeling a little guilty for reading less; talking less and screaming more to Aricia.

Brought Athena to United Square for a walk. She's already tired but simply refused to sleep. As we walked past... temptation sets in. 10 pieces for $10?!? But who cares, if it really means that Aricia is going to be a happy baby; I'm going to be a happy mummy and Athena's going to be a happy girl -it's worth every dollar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We didn't stay long coz' U Square was getting boring.Girl fell asleep just as we were reaching Punggol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So unglam - the way she sits. I think I better think twice about asking her to be our future Miss Singapore.

She was so excited with the gift that Aunty Angeline got for her, as a gift for being a big sister. Angeline is always so thoughtful. Thank you Angeline!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonight she gets to sleep in her room with KZ, she did rebel a little. But after reading her her bedtime story, she didn't argue with me much longer and fell fast asleep. Ummm..... let's hope it's good news in letting her sleep in her room from now onwards.

No comments: