Thursday, August 8, 2024

NHK

Went to TP and che-che was bored so turned on the TV to NHK. I totally forgot we switched out of StarHub to Netflix and asked her how is it we do not have NHK at home. So dumb! 🤣

There was a story about 7/7 and I mentioned that’s たなばた and the same story as our cowherd and maiden Milky Way blah blah story. Girl was saying they’re not speaking according to the subtitles, seems like it’s a dialect. I listened and told her it’s Okinawan dialect because I can recognise it coz daddy n I went. She was pretty upset and commented I was showing off. Haha! So nice to tease her. Confirmed I was right about it. 

Then came the news about today’s earthquake and tsunami warning. She was trying to listen and trying hard to understand what’s being said. Repeated so many times until she got so tired of the news and turned off the TV. 









No comments: