Friday, May 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th May) #Reminders from FB#

12th May 2017

What kind of host to suggests to guest to eat from the pot?

Che-che told her friend "Yah, coz I do that all the time." Her friend looked at her amused.

Haha! Che-che che-che ah.....



12th May 2016

Athena Ting, read this!!



Footnote : children n their handphones is a problem many school-going parents face. So many times I’ve asked the girls to stop using the phone before sleep with this video reasoning. So when I came across this video, I showed it to them. Not that it will help much coz they will always give the “but teacher need to update us in WhatsApp” excuses. In the end, I just use a parental control app on their phone. 
On hindsight, I should have followed what Hwei Lin did. At 9pm, everyone’s (including the adults) handphone are outside at a designated spot. I knew this practice too late, it would be difficult to implement it to them. Worst! Is when I have a super big guy who’s stubborn and won’t support what I do. Then will the kids listen to me? Likely no.

12th May 2014


Haha! Read it one day late...... anyway coz she wrote and then as usual throw it around.



12th May 2011


Paikah! Hit my last 2 toes @ the water feature bricks yesterday. So painful today. Wear flats also pain.

Cannot gym





No comments: