Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tidying up the PES

Work in progress

Trying to tidy up the balcony but it looks more messy instead 🙄. 

The bigger pot of adenium doesn’t sit nicely on the shelf so will have to move it to another spot. Unless I can repot to a planter box that fits the shelf, and doesn’t kill the plant/root for insufficient space. 

The single layered shelf rack is only temp, I’m going to transfer the plants into water and move indoor when I feel like it. Maybe move the monsteras there after that without the shelf rack? 

Still need more small planter boxes? I’m suppose to plant blue pea, cosmos and magnolias but maybe pot is also too small? Sowed in new sunflower  🌻 seeds so cross fingers that I’ll have flowers.

The delivery guy came to my front door and I directed him to the balcony instead. He saw my plants and he asked me “you buy shelves to put more plants to sell?” I thought he really look highly of me and told him  “I’d be thankful if I don’t kill my plants. How to sell? Who wants it anyway?” Then he explained that a lot of people are buying plants from them and re-potting into more pots and sell them. Ok, ah-nia not so free to do such thing lah! Just tend to my plants, if die then re-plant lor…




No comments: