Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Can’t wait to clear her room

Lil’ one’s room is in a terrible mess. 

Her study table drawer is messy, her bookshelf is loaded with stuffs which I really feel like throwing them all away NOW. Her room is … some will say it’s already not bad compared to theirs. Perhaps these are words of consolation that people want to hear, however it doesn’t work for me coz my eyes can see THE MESS! 

I have been progressively trying to scan things that I want to keep - some notes; her exam scripts (for memories sake); no school journal this year so nothing to scan. And throw the rests away. But yet on the other hand, there’s still that apprehension of “what if?!” “What if she did badly and is retained?” to really throw more materials away now. 

I forsee myself getting so busy getting rid of school materials in her room, clearing some new unused stationeries that we have - I call them our mini Popular Bookstore (yup! I have a supply of whatever nots so I don’t have to drop by the bookstore that often. I believe after my current membership expires I have no need to renew it anymore). 

I just can’t wait for the day to clear and tidy her room. To have that minimalist look that I’ve always dreamed of. 

No comments: