Wednesday, October 2, 2024

“Our Land”

Thought it was hilarious when I noticed why the HOME dropped pin location is in Taiwan. I must have hit a button somewhere before with my fat fingers 😂. What followed next at the bottom of the page made me laughed more. 

I had to edit my Google map and saw this pinned as well 🤣 - OUR LAND IN FUKUOKA

 
It was in 2023’s July trip with che-che that we came across this empty space while walking to Kushida Shrine


This is how our plot of land looked like. I have no idea what is written on the board, it’s probably been sold 🤔. 
But che-che and I harboured a thought that that would be our land, she was discussing how she’d build the house. We were that 无聊 


Come July 2024 I told her we should take a look at our land, I had marked that location in 2023. In the end we didn’t coz we spent our time elsewhere. Maybe we should check it out next year. 


No comments: