Monday, April 12, 2021

On This Day - 12th Apr #Reminders from FB#

12th Apr 2020 - Posted 2 entries late

10th April (Fri) - received our new plants. I don’t think we will kill the plants right?




Seriously?!? 

I opened up the 2nd punnet of strawberries I bought yesterday. And I saw odd shapes inside. 

And of all things they bear resemblance to >> tulips! 

I’m missing tulips. Tulipmania would have started on Friday 😭

#seeingthings#


11th Apr (Sat) : Brought the girls for their long overdue orthodontist appt as I had to cancel their March appt n postponed to April. Never expected CB implemented, clinic called to check if there was anything arising if not they’ll postpone. Well theirs are considered emergency. The girls were relieved to leave house since Wed. 🤣

Spent less than an hour after leaving clinic packing for dinner and a quick trip to supermarket. Many stalls closed in food court, so quiet. People did what they needed to do, pack n go. Stallholders bored with no customers n ordering food became a little longer. They’re dying for people to talk to them is it? 

More people r observed in the bakery n supermarket, some with masks. Inconsiderate people dunno looking for gold or diamond in strawberries, took so long while they were chatting away. I stretched out my short hand from the side, took a punnet n left. Grabbed whatever I needed, can’t find everything but oh well.... my next hoarding trip should be due next week? 

What one lady said in the supermarket pissed me off. She was telling her companion that people should be social distancing. I wanted to tell her to f off, she's been standing infront of the shelf for so long and talking cock to companion about the tea then she talked about social distancing, she expects others to wait for her to talk cock finish then walk off, then we can walk over? FYI, she wasn't referring to me, she was referring to someone else standing along the same aisle. As I was behind her, she didn't notice me. I just raised my voice EXCUSE ME YOU ARE IN THE WAY and she moved off.    

Back to the four walls until the next release day.


_________________________________________________________

12frrt nSopuAponitasrorilo 2ftee0du17 
Shared with Your friends
Friends
The garment bag that she's been using the past 2years? 3 years? Maybe for handbells too??
Ahem ahem ..that SQ logo and ....no yellow bird but got yellow ....and blue ribbons somemore! Haha!

____________________________________________________________________

12th Apr 2013
I like the way che-che draws the heart-shape (in love) and a baby crawling on the floor for her science mapping

Her bottom tooth dropped in school. She had been using her tongue to move her tooth as instructed, it dropped. She told me she cried in school during recess when it dropped.
"was it painful that's y u cried?"
"No...it's becoz I cannot find my tooth ..... (pause) mummy, tooth fairy roll still give me money right"?









No comments: