Thursday, July 6, 2006

All the last minute changes today (5th)

Today, was suppose to meet mom at Orchard in the morning. She was to go to SPA Valley to redeem the gift I got for her for Mother's Day, while I will take the time to hit the gym opposite.

Unfortunately, this morning I got up and had to forgo my 'strenous' plans to exercise and instead made a quick call to my gynae to slot me in for checks.

Anyway the moment I brought mom in SPA Valley, the Manager said this "you look very familiar. You've been here before right?." I either take that as a compliment (for looking the same years ago) or think I may have a twin in Singapore somewhere. I told her I went to them when they were in Ngee Ann City. They kept asking me to purchase vouchers; membership etc.. so I had to tell them that I usually go to Aspara in Goodwood. I guess it's all their marketing and sales technique.

Mom proceeded with her programme- Anti Stress Spa Package, while I decided to stay on (since I can't do much to while away the remaining 1hour to my appointment). I did a Imperial Foot Massage. So nice name hor?? Was so tempted to do a shoulder massage but I think forget it lah, I probably felt extremely tired from washing the car the day before. My masseur is from Thailand, and we started chatting. They did play some new-age music in the background , which I think Aricia was enjoying it. She kept thumping; moving around startling me with a hard knock sometimes. While she was listening, we were chatting. And boy! We started the topic on food. And my mouth drooled when I started talking about Thai desserts, Tom Yum soup and my Pad Woon Sen. Yummy.. I couldn't stop thinking about it even when I was in my gynae's.

Even after I left the place, I was not spared from asking if I want to buy their product coz' they're having 20% off now for GSS. And what else can they introduce me now? Their Stretchmark Conditioning lotion.

**************************************************************************************
We had our Thai Food at Thai Express ( I was extremely hungry), wanted to order my dessert but I my hunger had become bloatedness. Anyway, I just had Profiteroles from Delifrance the day before. So I better stop eating all the sugary stuffs, before my gynae declare me to have Gestational Diabetes again

I found this blog on Thai desserts.



No comments: