Saturday, April 22, 2006

The excited girl

My girl is so excited, even more excited than her dad with this new baby in me. Hubby don't touch my tummy as often as before (perhaps it was a first born that's why he used to be excited) and don't portray as much interest as my little girl.

She'll ask to listen to di-di almost everyday. Before you start sending in your congrats with a boy etc.. No, we are not able to see the gender of the baby yet. But that's what my girl insists. They say kids intuition are true, let's see. Her intuition on my ovulation day and pregnancy was spot on.

She'll tell me if di-di is sleeping. Sometimes being imaginative she'll tell me that di-di said something to her. Sometimes she'll tell me di-di is sleeping or farted. It's really funny to hear this coming out from a little girl's mouth.

Then once she even said she has a baby in her. This funny story came from mom. When she wanted to poo- poo, she told mom "mama (grandma) my stomach pain pain. My baby pain pain, I want to birth baby." When she finally poo-ed she said she had already given birth.(and it's amazing she actually used the English word "birth". I didn't expect her to know this word)

No comments: