Wednesday, November 22, 2023

On This Day - (22nd Nov) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Nov 2022

First time using Grab transport. And it’s in Bangkok ๐Ÿ˜€. A country where I only know ‘pad kra pao gai, thank you and hello. Thanks to Ton who helped me call back the driver and speak to him.

Settle this for now, will worry about the journey back to hotel later.



22nd Nov 2022


Always liked this cute elephant ๐Ÿ˜ building


@ If you know it you know it

Out of stocks for a few items I wanted. Sigh.....



22nd Nov 2022


Dog yesterday, cat today. What's tmrw?

Just us as daddy needs to work. Thank you for working to pay for our meals ๐Ÿ˜œ





Almost all the cats run away from her when she starts petting them except this one ๐Ÿคฃ coz sleepy


Making cat bread




22nd Nov 2020

Time to "go for concerts" in my home attire n maskless n can eat snacks ๐Ÿคฃ too!

This year, even without covid, I would have to cut down on the number of concerts attendance coz T

ๅธฆๅงๅงๅŽป็œ‹ๅฅนไผšๅฟƒ็—’็—’,ๅธฆๅฅนๅŽปๅฅนๆฒกๆ—ถ้—ด่ฏปไนฆ。It'S

really sad that one of our concert was cancelled in April. But it was a good thing that my uncle Joe didn't cancel his concert in Feb. That was our second last concert for this year. The Harry Potter after that was a mistake! I didn't know it was for the entire movie ๐Ÿ˜‚

Che-che enjoyed that tho I was feeling so butt pain.

So we made up for the rest of the year just listening to classicals at home. Not only classicals, as long as there's music.

We never got a chance to go for any Christmas Concerts coz we're never in Singapore at the time, so this year is special for us.



22nd Nov 2019


Rockclimbing with her friends




After dropping lil' one's friends at their home, picked che-che up from school for VCH. Thanks to taxi-ah-lao days, we're ace in changing clothes in the car e.

Oh no! We can't make it in time for pre-concert talk







Handsome boys ๅธ…ๅ“ฅ

We (che-che n I) talked abt this before during our last trip, Dutch guys are good-looking. Haha!


Bravo! Geweldige prestaties





Lucas & Arthur Jussen

Athena & Aricia Ting

The brothers and sisters.

The talented ones vs non-talented ones

Can play duet vs sure quarrel before first bar

Muahaha!



22nd Nov 2016

ๅฅณไบบs Ling Li, Karina Kho I saw our most irritating LS!! What's his name? Zahri? The one who always found fault with us. Then again we had the fierce but nice IFS who loved us n sided us. Ha!


Footnote written in 2021 : There are just that few crew who would always pick on people for no reason.

had my share of meeting a few, but I don't care coz for I do benefit something in rtn. For eg. one famous IFS, return sector i worked with him in PCL and I learnt so much from him. And actually he's quite a funny person.

Lesson learnt from the other siao crews - I've learnt to be a better leader when I was one coz no way I was going to be like them.




22nd Nov 2016


21st Nov :

Birthday celebration days before her big day.

She's tired and grumpy coz too sick n lethargic. Poor girl! And she still insist on going for Band practice today (22nd)




22nd Nov 2015

*tagged in YL photo : (21-11-2015) A MIDSUMMER NIGHT's DREAM 2015

22nd Nov 2013

Spent a long day with the girls ringing n ringing.

Almost puts me to sleep with the nice soothing music.



Singapore Book Records event - mass ringing with 7 other schools and ะœะžะ’



22nd Nov 2013

*tagged in WW’s post


Additional add for KC Reunion BBQ (dunno y can only tag 50ppl at a time) Sat 7 dec at Eastern Lagoon II... see my previous post guys...




22nd Nov 2012


My two little monkeys




22nd Nov 2012

I have one more ticket for Hello Kitty Land n The Big Club on 1st Dec. 1st bus departure, can't rmbr if it's 8.30am or 8am. 8pm bus back.

Hubby can't go last minute with his biz travels.

If interested pls let me know ASAP. Thanks!



22nd Nov 2010
*added 11 more photos into the “Aricia’s MMI Concert - 14th Nov” 


Getting ready at home. I was so excited for her - her first performance with the school


Footnote written in 2021 : Shake your bum bum, shake your waist, move your arms gently girl.

In the end... she looked so chor-lor on stage.

That's my girl...


Declan and Aricia


Footnote written in 2021 : I looked so good then ....

The K2 graduands from 3 different MMIs



Ah! My lil' girl. So mischievous.


At the ending, she had to lift up her leg to kick. *slap head *



Finale of the whole concert. Stagefright? Nope! She didn't - infact she hopped on the stage at one point.

Found it amusing.


Mummy's lil' girl. I'm so proud of you baby!





No comments: