Sunday, November 12, 2023

Filling it up

Just few days I casually mentioned (in embarrassment too) that although I've been driving for more than 20 years I never knew how to fill the petrol. We're just so spoilt in Singapore! We have so many attendants helping us all the time, and when we travel hubby always does the job.

I need to practice otherwise when I go over in May I'll have no idea how to do it. I'm so dumb. ''Maybe I should also watch youtube.'' 😂😂 

The man of few words simply sat there watching TV and I wasn't sure if he heard me. I think he does.... he just pretend, coz a few times I can be commenting ''wah... I miss eating this n that.'' and next day if not few days later he comes home with it.

The man of few words can also be a 'non-nuturing soft encouraging' kind of person. Today, he made me drive around the half day and then said to drop by the kiosk. He got down the car and walked towards the convenience shop and said ''you want to learn right. Go and learn.'' What?! I expected you to stand next to me and give me instructions. The attendant was at another station and I stood there helpless. 

He came to me, the blur sotong aunty. The guy told me what to do and then he walked away to attend at another station. ''hello uncle, how would I know when to stop??'' So then I learnt I can actually flip something so I don't have to continue holding it. 
Like a little girl so excited on what I learnt and told hubby, he merely said ''every kiosk can be different.'' Wahh........ he's not a good teacher at all. 

  


No comments: