Sunday, August 6, 2023

On This Day - 6th Aug #Reminders from FB#

6th Aug 2021

Bought lunch n dinner home. Missing some 🌶️ sour spicy soup, drink first worry later about the stomach pain. I need my Tom yum! I forgot I still have my own not so spicy น้ำพริกเผา , the cooking process that left my kitchen in a mess. 🤣
Now getting sick of the lemongrass chicken from SoPho also, I think the Thai version one I cook is nicer. 😂Guess I know what to cook for self this week. 




6th Aug 2021

A quick outing. 
When the big girl needs to pick up her shoes, the lil' one followed COZ "I never go out at all!!"
So silly lor.... even if we kept the social group to 2, I still need to go forward to pay $$ right?      





Been bugging us for fairy lights, LED lights what nots that she saw in Tiktok, as if I 
know what she meant. 
Anyway, she saw this and wanted this. 
Che-che took the most credit for helping to set the lights up for her. 
#她高兴就好#



6th Aug 2016

Can't really taste the cream cheese cream 


6th Aug 2016

Lil' one woke up at 12+am n walked into my room, asked me "mummy, do I sleep or tidy my things?" She asked me twice coz I didn't understand her.

Then I rmbred asking her to keep her things coz she left her ballet n tuition bag outside the dining area.

Thing is, she plonked to bed at 10.20pm after keeping her bags.

Let's see if she remembers having this conversation with me.

It has happened before. She woke up n asked me "do I do my homework now or sleep?" to my amusement.

She had no idea she had walked n talked to me when lasked her.

Oh yah, did I mention that when she was little. She did sit up and start talking??

Which is more scary? Sleepwalking or sleeptalking?



6th Aug 2015



This afternoon, a caucasian lady with 3 kids (one baby approx 8-11mths) sat about 2 tables away from me. Her baby's cries attracted my attention and I was observing what was happening.

Immediately, I am reminded of my nottie girl when she was that young too.

That baby, like nottie girl, cries when food and drinks is passed around her from left to right to left to right.

Hand stretching out trying to catch hold of it. Then when she's given a bite or a sip, she kept quiet. If take away the food/drink, she'll cry within 3 seconds.

The cycle continues.

Oh man! How did I manage to tolerate my nottie girl?



6th Aug 2013

Helped my lil' one's class for their trip to SAM. This is what she did today. Not bad for someone who declares "I dun like art."







Footnote written in 2023 : 
This happens just like it was yesterday. 😂. The time I was seated with a few kids and helping them if they need help. And this is something I always tell my girls when I do PV in school “I’m here to help you and your friends. I’m not helping you alone. So don’t come calling me mummy here mummy there.” 
My super talkative girl just talk to the staff and blurted out “I hate art”. Wah….I had that slap head moment. It’s really hilarious and embarrassing lor! My girl dunno how to angkat people. 


6th Aug 2013

Ooh…..the posters I did for Fruits n Veggies HA are up in the canteen



Footnote written in 2021 : 

Wah…... I'm sure they junked it away the same year??



6th Aug 2012

Haiz! Doing my most feared subject - Maths!! I was going to kill her today, let's see how she fared for Nanyang Pri paper.

Headache…headache...






Footnote written in 2023 : 
So I do finally realise why she always has problem doing Math. She’s ok with rote-learning but if it’s long essay problem sums, she gets ‘shut off’ with too much reading thus no comprehension. Which has to do with her eyes. 
I’m not sure if she still checks her work / exams haphazardly. 


6th Aug 2011





Footnote written in 2016 : 
I like her without specs 





No comments: