Wednesday, December 7, 2022

CNY 初二 dinner next year?

We were talking about how fast CNY will be after we return home (not as bad as this year right? Touched down 13th Jan & CNY 18 days later) so we need to buy stuffs after we arrive in SIN for makan. 

I blurted out a “huh??….. actually I kinda liked it when I didn’t have to do anything this year.” Brother hosted this year instead. 

It’s for my family I know but it’s really tiring. I have no helper at home, nobody even help me out. I have to clean the house ; prepare food. Though it’s steamboat, there’s still some prep work to do. Then after that clean the house again. Hubby is good, he does help me with the vacuuming. But there are more to the cleaning, keeping the crockeries, packing up leftovers. I hate it when there are aleftovers! Even when I prepare lesser; they ate even lesser! So I always end up with extras. My fridge is full. 

I had the silliest idea to cook dishes instead (at least there won’t be extras kept for 3-4 days) but I dowan to slog leh… my rabbit year I’m suppose to be the dua liap nang. Can I order people around instead? Or thermomix to the rescue?

No comments: