Friday, May 14, 2021

 Haven’t done my supermarket run yet. So dunno what’s left on the shelves there. A quick recall on what’s in my walkable bomb shelter n kitchen. 

Toilet rolls - ✅ 

Dettol - ✅

Isopropyl alcohol - 5L (prob still left 4.5L) ✅

Eggs - ❌ not enough. I consume alot per day. 

EVVO - ✅

Plain flour - ✅ so clever I just bought one pack, plus my half canister leftover

Bread flour - ✅ haven’t baked bread so still hv. But need to check on expiry date tho 😜

Sugar - ❌ 1/4 left in canister. But nvr mind, I have few packs of sweeteners at home if it runs out. Anyway we hardly take sugar, so it’s unlikely.

Brown sugar - ✅ Got! Got! I even still have 2 packs of unopened ground peanuts. Muah chee anyone? 

Tapioca flour - ✅ still have half pack. No need to worry, the girls restricted themselves to only one cup BBT/mth. Anyway the shops r not closed. 

Meat - ✅ wouldn’t say we have a lot. But no panic, I’m still able to stick to my diet. 

Veg - ✅ not a lot but no hurry to buy too coz our fridge n freezer is basically full now! 

We can’t stock up much even if we want to. Think we’ve all learnt a lesson or two from last year. We still can shop, so better avoid the crowd for now. 

No comments: