Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Decided to stop EO ER

I decided to stop my ER membership with YL. I'm still using their oils though. What prompted me to terminate my ER was that I had too many oils. Usually in a month to qualify for ER, I had to make purchases of at least 100PV. And I usually top up on Lemon, Lavender oils. As for the rests, I'd only top up when I need it.

And even I use lemon around the house very often, my supplies didn't seem to run out. TOO MANY OILS! I didn't realise that for 3 months I didn't have any parcel from YL. Well, coz my credit card expired and I forgot to update my new card into the system so they couldn't process my order. I decided then to stop and just be a standard member. 

In January, I requested for them to stop with effect from February but it wasn't adhered to. And I redeemed stuffs with my PV points just before Feb came. And guess what? They processed again just cause I didn't remove items from my cart the previous months before. 

Another reminder was sent out to them on 3rd March. And finally they acknowledged my email and stopped my ER membership. Now all I need to do is to spend 50PV to keep my membership. 

I need to finish up whatever oils I have at home. Really too much already, I have alot of oils which I don't use too. Some are hasty purchase in my early days; some are FOC. I don't like most smell so will probably just diffuse them (some are expensive though) in the night in the yard area - hopefully can repel any insects trying to crawl into the house. Once I clear the oils, which at the rate might take me a year, then I'll just continue getting my usual oils? Or perhaps switch over to another cheaper brand - REVIVE? I'll definitely need to do the smell comparison between the two before I decide if I should switch. 

    



No comments: