Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The week

Trying to find time to update blogs and learn more about Facebook amidst trying to finish the cards.
Facebook -Can't say I am addicted to it yet. But I need to go in to check on my new pet - Stripey. Must pet him.


Monday
Dunno why Aricia started a little coughing, probably caught from daddy who I think caught it from me weeks ago. Brought her to Dr Tan after dropping hubby in airport. Dr Tan followed up on what happened after the fits event in his clinic.

Did some shopping for Thursday's playdate.

Rushed back home, dropped both bags and baby. Zoomed out to KKH to meet Cynthia. Needed to pass her a figurine of Dora and discussed on the Pinata. Chatted with her and then realised she used to be a flight crew also.
Since was in KKH, I bought the Aqua cooler to standby at home. Two cushions and two pillows. Heavy siah! I was carrying weights!!
Today, then learnt that MIL will be in hospital on Wednesday for operation. Wah piang eh... don't expect me to cancel the playdate again on Thursday huh!


Tuesday
Baked the cookies. I only recycled one teddy bear coz' the last one newly baked broke. So gave the old one to Athena - anyway she will not be allowed to eat more cookies so can give excuse in not allowing her to eat that bear.

Maybe I was quite kan-cheong, very last minute baking. So 3 teddy bears broke! I hope it's okay and nobody dies from cookie-poisoning. Haha!

Was doing some M&Ms cookies, then the gluttony me decided to put my Hershey's chocolate chips in. Somehow my hands were warm and the chocolate melted and it was so messy. It was definitely the most disgusting cookies but also the most choco-licious cookies. That won't be given to the kids coz' it's ugly and I want it!!

Photos of the playdate will only be up tomorrow. No exclusive preview of my ugly cookies coz' the mummies are reading this.

Wednesday
* Darn! dunno what's wrong with brother's laptop. I've lost everything I typed earlier on. Gotta re-do at home later.

No comments: