Saturday, October 27, 2007

Facebook

Wilma told me "it's addictive" and "I was the one who asked you to join, you said you're an ah-soh.." Actually she did ask me, but Winnie asked me first, I didn't join then Wilma asked, now Winnie asked again coz' she's leaving the country for good this December so it's a way to contact her.

So what's the fuss about Facebook? I really don't know.

But I'm glad I joined coz' OMG! there are KC girls inside who found one another in there, and only now I'm making my "grand entrance". Anyway, who remembers me?? I'm a low-key goody girl in school.

I must admit it's going to take me some time to go through the Facebook, so many cute things inside. Garden, flowers, buy pressies for friends etc....at first I thought I was managing a Tamagotchi. I'm currently adding things into my page and let's see if I'm going to get hooked to this just as I am now on blogging.

No comments: