Sunday, May 27, 2007

Who's talking so loudly??

I cannot tahan Athena's loud voice. Her normal voice is already so loud, ya lor... all thanks to the 高丽蔘 I took during my pregnancies. It's no wonder I strain my ears to try to listen to what Alexandra was talking to her mummy.. coz' I didn't need to with a loudspeaker next to me.

A few nights ago, Athena found my earplugs on my bedside table. She complaint that the room is very noisy and started stuffing the earplug into her ears. Hubby snapped her off "you should put this in your mouth. YOU are very noisy!" Haha! Athena smiled at the remark.

A couple of times too, she wakes Aricia - who is a light sleeper - with her voice. I'm talking about her normal voice.

When sister calls, she'll ask "who's that behind?" And my dear girl is outside in the living room while I'm in the room. I'm surprised that she didn't dare to shout around in mom's place.

No comments: