Friday, June 23, 2006

Sesame Street Show



Finally the show we've been waiting for (or maybe I've been waiting for).

I usually like to buy the first row for any shows - musicals that I go to. So needless to say I booked a front row for me and my girl. We were the priviledged few where the characters were able to hug the children. (a barricade was set up to prevent other children from running forward to our row) A few of them actually hugged my girl. But then, you know what's the disadvantage of being seated infront? Being stopped for videography. Err... I've got my tricks lah!

Video 1
Video 2
Photos ready for viewing

I'm glad my girl enjoyed herself, dancing to the music and picking up confettis.(sigh..)
I look forward to the next live performance which I can bring her. No matter what! First row seating is still my favourite.

No comments: