Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My innermost feelings

As much as I want to move my girl out of our bedroom into hers, I felt the opposite when the time came yesterday. Somehow I don't know why there's an itching feeling to let her continue sleeping with us. Perhaps because she's been sleeping with us since the day we moved in (yup! moved in on 23rd Nov, she was born on 25th Nov) and time flies and soon we realise it's been 3 years. It's like "hey! my girl has grown and before I know it, she'll be walking out of our house with her bridal gown.
I was taken by surprise when my girl insisted in sleeping in her own bedroom. The way she acted was so natural like a duck to water. Although I would prefer to introduce her to sleep in her room gradually.. But anyway it's really comforting to know that she is independent. Ultimately, I slept with her last night just incase she got frightened. Nah! Was I wrong and I've also forgotten that once she sleeps.. she literally sleeps through!!
Okay, so it's time for me to move on now; put an end to this episode now that her room is done (and I have been ranting about it so many times)

No comments: