Saturday, January 21, 2006

Day events

I looked forward to this day when I'll finally be able to collect my Makmur from Mdm Katijah - who has a semi-permanent stall in Punggol Plaza. Yum yum.. ordered one for my mom too!
After our lunch, Athena wants to sit on those kiddy rides. And that stingy girl already have a 20cents in her hand, refused to use it and asked daddy for another 20cents. Her remarks was "later Athena no money how?" And I want to tell her "girl.. what can you do with 20cents?" Anyway, I'm beginning to feel that she is very stingy with her money.(Ps:I shouldn't rely on the fact that she will give me monthly allowance next time- what if she sends me to a Home and let me rot there and die??)
Anyway we went back home as the aircon man would be coming by to chemical clean our aircon. I've been counting the 'drip, drip, drip' for the past few nights.
We wanted to head down to Chinatown but it was pouring. We finally left the house at 6pm when the rain stopped. At the lift landing hubby mentioned about taking train as it's difficult to find parking lots there. I went back to our house to bring Athena's EZLink card and grabbed her poncho; one plastic bag and an umbrella on the way out. Smart right?? Well the smartest thing was I actually forgot to bring my camera. Argh!
We got there and had our dinner first. Everywhere was crowded and we were lucky to secure four seats to ourselves quite fast. I thought of having my Japanese food but the stall's not there anymore. I walked around the whole hawker centre but nothing is to my taste. Decided that I'll pop into McD for my cheeseburger after they finish their meal.
We walked around Chinatown. And boy! It was so crowded. Hubby and myself didn't have the mood to walk anymore with the exception of the girl who's sitting on daddy's shoulder and marvelling at the lights and people around her. We didn't buy anything except for the Bak Kwa at Mei Zhen Xiang on our way back and a $4 Barney watch for Athena.
No doubt at the end of the day all of us were so tired.

No comments: