Tuesday, April 21, 2026

Doing the bor liao thing

The work around the house is not just confined to housework. There are days when I remove things from cabinets and clean the cabinets interior, days when I become Cinderella and go down on my knees to clean the grouts *giddy*, checking medicine expiry dates, organize things from left to right then from right to left on another day etc.. 

There are days when I have to do this kind of bor-liao organizing things -


😒 then it's time to reshuffle my spice rack. It's usually in alphabetical order, then I realised I needed more of one or two items than the other. Luckily I gave up the idea of re-bottling my Japanese and German curry powder long time ago if not I'd be playing strategic games with this rack.

Now "fixing this puzzle" again coz I had to add one item in. Sigh....getting myself a little busy doing stupid things.

#borliao# #inmysmallkitchenfindingspace#



So many stickers. Different kinds of curry, salt. Very interesting. Some herbs/spice mix are unheard 😂 of

Had to buy this low sodium salt in China just coz I ran out of my seasalt I packed for lil' one. She has tonsillitis which comes every 2-3 weeks for the past 2 years. I decided to let her try gargling at least twice a day, trying to keep it away. No joke lah! Keep taking amoxicillin is not good for her. So many MCs in school last time 🤦🏻‍♀️


Anyway, che-che refused to help me bring over some from home when she was due to join us so I have no choice but to buy. Cannot find seasalt in the supermarket. Low-sodium which according to lil' one extremely salty. I won't use this for cooking at all, infact I hardly use salt for my cooking (that's why my food tastes horrible). This is for her to gargle, make it easier for her to prepare the salt water. And also to use it to kill snails in my PES, I used to use my seasalt to kill them

🤣, atas death.



Did a quick check on expiry. So far so good, some just expired not long ago. Check back in 6months time 吧!

No comments: