Thursday, March 23, 2023

On This Day - (23rd Mar) #Reminders from FB#

23rd Mar 2012

Woah! The form is HERE!! Phase 1 registration for P1

Footnote : 23rd Mar 21 I wrote “She was really excited then. Finally can see n irritate her sister 24/7” 

23rd Mar 2012 

In Stadtpark, infront of Johann Strauss statue.

Footnote : On 23rd Mar 21 I wrote “Like she knew who he was then, tho I let them listen classical since young (hoping to rub some interests in them)

Only che-che enjoys classical as much as I do. As what she says "mummy's car only plays Symphony 92.4, u want other station go to daddy's car 🤣” “


In Vienna infront of the Statue of Athena.


Footnote : On 23rd Mar 21 I wrote “Would love to be back there again with an older Athena.

She would love this place and is able to enjoy an orchestra night out with me.

I envisioned a mummy-daughter only holiday trip with her will be very interesting, as we both love museums and music. We'll definitely go for orchestra concerts, musicals together.

#onlyliloneisjealous#

#howcomenostatueofaricia#


So chubby n cute hor? Taken in Munich, she fell on her bum bum while walking n started laughing.

Footnote : On 23rd Mar 21 I wrote 
Forever my cutie chubby girl ❤️

Think it was the winter wear that made her clumsy.

Wait! Did she point middle finger in the 2nd pic?

Haha! “


23rd Mar 2020

Omg! This is so sad.

Give me the flowers! I was just thinking of going to the supermarket to get flowers for my dining table to brighten up my day.




23rd Mar 2020

Depressed to see the flowers destroyed that i dug up a few flower pics took in Amsterdam..


23rd Mar 2012

Read a compre passage on Anne Frank to Che-Che, then wanted to show her the Anne Frank's place I took before. Saw the albums in storeroom, I dun even know which to pull out.

leeny meeny n pulled out this album, turned out it has our family pic in Munich with her. This pic here is taken in Dachau - a concentration camp.

Aahhh…makes me miss flying. I want to go sightseeing!!




23rd Mar 2018

The girls missed it last year and asked to go. The only time we could go was on Monday, with no one required to stay back in school before the madness starts.

Still, we didn't complete everything coz my lil' grandma (lil' one was complaining hungry after a short while.

Wait for my Part 2 and maybe Part 3. Keke!

** Not all pics posted in here**


23rd Mar 2015





Thank you MM Lee for your foresight and bravery.

You selflessly build our country from scratch. You made this little dot known to the world.

My kids and I get to enjoy the harvest you sowed.

When people talk abt Singapore, the first thing that came into their mind is YOU.

Thad countless conversations with passengers before and even in my travels. Everyone I spoke to held you up high with respect. And all I could say in return is "I'm proud and grateful to be a Singaporean"

Thank you Sir for everything. You truly deserve more than just applause although this is what we Singaporeans can do for you as we show our admiration and pay our final respect to you.

May your son continue to build up our country based on your vision.



23rd Mar 2012

*clap hands*

Let's welcome our new member in the family of smart alecs aka cheh-meh(blind).

Specs ready next week.



No comments: