Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sakura II

Can't get enough of them. 

No doll today.... sobs... 

I've never stepped into Flower Dome later than 10am before, usually I'd drop by when they open their door as tour buses come in at about 10am. Then you get hoardes of people blocking you and worst when certain group of visitors come in, lo and behold I can hear them from far away and then ... worst nightmare (I shan't say what they do to irk me). Today I decided to drop by after finishing my ah-soh duties. I stepped in at 11am, spent a pleasant 1hr+ inside taking as many shots as I can until the sun rays give the blooms a different look. Not sure how long more before the usual tourist numbers will return, not good for economy BUT good for me. 


Top pic taken on 6th March, bottom pic taken today

Top pic taken on 6th March,bottom pic taken today
Left pic taken on 6th March. This seems to flower very fast, look at the thick foliage on the right. (if only i can rmbr the exact spot I took)
Ehh.... lavender..not sakura









Pay attention and be appreciative to what's around you for things will not be the same even a day late. Only 5 days and petals have dropped.

Nice spot with the sun overhead.

Saw a "rainbow arch" of cherry blossoms
So beautiful! If only this can thrive in our weather.
This bloomed rather fast too. It was all buds last week and woah! double petals!







No comments: