Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What will I be doing in 2019? - entry drafted on 28th Feb 18 #lateposting#




Will I be baking more often? Coz we don't eat a lot, we might end up giving our sweet treats to mom more often. So many recipes I'd love to try out. I'd love to try to make cute glutinous rice too! Related image and there's also cute boba boba, panda, and pandas image for the boba pearl lover lil' one. Opera cake! Goash! I've procratinated on this for so many years. 

What would I be doing? Will I be a woman of leisure since I did announce to lil' one that I won't be sitting down next to her and be her tutor. I've lost touch from secondary school syllabus since 2015

Lugging the telescope more often and perhaps looking ridiculous / getting attention while hanging around in the PES. That is also if I get a good intermediate telescope too. 

Sign up for flower arrangements class?

Sign up for fitness class to get my butt moving and slim down? I've spent and sacrificed so many years to the girls, it's time I start taking care of myself so I can look good. 

Resume my reading whilst listening to soothing classical pieces on itunes?

Complete all the nitty gritty stuffs around the house? Paint the PES? Paint the grout lines in the house? Photo albums? 

Can't really forsee what will happen in a year's time. 


No comments: