Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bed angel

I can finally do a bed angel!! I'm not squashed with the one body width space left for myself. See that lil' one - she may be small but she takes up so much space on the bed. And we get kicked n punched by her many times. 

Lil' one has been sleeping on our bed for more than 1 month. Think it was 2 months?? Honestly, I can't remember, I need to check the man's passport. Usually when he's not in SIN, I'll let her sleep with me (save electricity) and I just wanna hug that nottie girl. He was on a long trip, after he got back she continued sleeping with us coz daddy wants to hug her. Coupled with the passing of my MIL on 14th Aug (wow! It's been a month already?), she continued sleeping with us. I asked her to return back to her room but she dare not. It's really strange, the same thing happened when my FIL passed on. Che-che was so frightened of the dark and needed KZ to be there while she sleeps. It took her a Long time before she overcome the fear. 
Tonight, she's squeezing on Che-Che's bed. I think in 2 days, she will get kicked out then she'll come to us again. 

Meanwhile I will enjoy the freedom I have. 

No comments: