Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Learning Journey to Kg Glam

The girls went on a Learning Journey to Kampong Glam. I was the Parent Volunteer for her class and I must say I really did enjoy myself too. I've learnt alot in this trip coz' as typical Singaporean I wouldn't venture what's in my country and rather go into the mosques of other countries. *rolls eyes* Don't you think it's rather embarrass as a Singaporean to not know about my own country.

The girls left in the morning. So I went into the school at 8.30am. As a parent volunteer I'm there to help take care of the other children - not solely on my child. It's also the time for me to get to know who che-che's new classmates are. The girls are really an angelic lot - well behaved and polite.

Che-che really likes it when I'm in her school helping out. And she's ahem.... proud that her mother is there. (I'm like her trophy)
Girls gathered around


Glam trees

























No comments: