Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy happy

Pampered myself with a netbook on Friday.

For my sis, who asked me about the specs. This is the info for you.


HP Mini 110-1196TU Notebook
[HP]
-Intel® Atom™ Processor N280(1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 Cache, 667 MHz FSB )
-1028MB RAM
-250GB Hard Drive
-802.11a/g/n WLAN with Bluetooth
-5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader
-Intergarated Stereo Speakers with Built-in Microphone
-VGA port available
-10.1'' WSVGA LED Anti-Glare Display
-Genuine Windows® 7 Starter

I upgraded the RAM. Honestly, I know nuts about computer. I dunno if I've made a good buy, even if I don't- it's abit too late already.

I thought the netbook would be useful on days when I don't feel like going home or need to run errands in between the time, I can surf, blog etc... on the go. Then perhaps I should be able to have a slightly early sleep than usual.

No comments: