Thursday, September 11, 2008

The ignored children

The children - they are either very happy or very sad.
Athena might be happy coz' I didn't have much time to sit down and do her assessment books with her. So this week she has lack of home work to do and less of piano practice. Happy child?
Aricia on the other hand has been ignored too.... I'm busy in the day. I can't seem to do the full home session with her. So all I can do is to do the GD flashcards and that's about it. Good thing my 65 day dot program ended early this week, so it will be break time until the following Monday. With so many things on my mind and checking my To-Do list stuck infront of me, striking off whatever is done, needless to say I've forgotten about Aricia's homework!!
She has 2 homeworks to do last week and I haven't even found the time to do it with her. Tomorrow morning must do one. Sensei will accept my reason.... but then on the other hand, I think 'which is love'. I haven't been spending time with her this week is it "no love shown to her" but then I've been preparing her birthday party which "is love".
I think Aricia sensed it, noticed she's been very aggitative this week, throwing even more fiery tempers. And she's been looking for me all day, and she refuses KZ to carry her. She'd walk to me, hug me and then make me carry her. Then she'll lie herself down on my arms and say "or or!" She feels comfortable and quietened down. Honestly I don't mind this but this is not the time...
I'm sorry Aricia! Mummy do love you.
Next week, will take a break and cuddle her more. Then I'll start to embark on che-che's birthday party. Wah piang eh...........whole life party party. Thank goodness I'm not a real tai-tai, if not whole life also party party. But then if I tai-tai means I'm very rich = outsource lor! Time being I'm just an ah-soh pretending to be a tai-tai. Haha!

No comments: