Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hokkaido Fair

Would you believe me if I told you that I've passed by many of these Hokkaido Fairs in malls but never walked near any stalls?? Why I never stepped in? It's always so crowded + if I had wanted to look for Jap snacks, I can easily do it in Meidi-ya or better still if hubby can bring me to Japan.

And today marks the history of me squeezing with the throngs of people in looking for food in ultra-mini Hokkaido in TM. Applause please!
Bought some 大福餅 and so tempted to buy potato croquette, which I was dreaming of it since seeing it last Friday at Meidi-ya. While queuing, I bought some donuts and the famous Hokkaido Curry Bun. Just gotta try what's so famous about it, anyway it's just the same Japanese curry what! But then, I love Japanese curry, I love donburi, I love macha, I love.... I love anything that can be eaten. Glutton! Ooh....so です ne. It's fried, since so bored now decided to check for recipe. Hint hint : Moo Han, make for me. Heehee! I'm not shy..

No comments: