Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This is so hilarious!

Mom is warded in hospital since yesterday.. and today we got news from my brother that my SIL needs to be induced. Wahaha!! Both of them in different hospitals and I can envision us running around from one hospital to the next.
So the little boy piggy is destined to be a little doggie; just like Aricia. And somehow I don't understand why my mother is so concerned about "born at the end of the year" when we don't really bother about the Lunar calendar. I mean, isn't it great that Ignatius is born in the early part of the year? And that is what really matters for school registration.
On the other hand, they are lucky that Ignatius can collect angpow this year.

I can't wait to see Ignatius and be a gu-gu. Time to pamper him now!

No comments: