Friday, December 29, 2006

Long weekend

I feel like I'm having a long weekend. Why? Because hubby's been at home for the whole week... and you know its weird that he's around in the daytime on a weekday, so I kept thinking it's a weekend. When I get up in the morning, I always try to recall what day it is today and then I'll get out of bed.

This week too, Athena benefitted by pontang-ing school 2 days. Oh boy! Was she happy!!
Mon (25th) - Public Holiday
Tue (26th) - @ Compass Point
Wed (27th) - Went school. Picked her up at 4+pm to go Plaza Singapura
Thu (28th) - @ Ikea & Courts
Fri (29th) - Finally stayed at home

Bet hubby feels like he's having a long holiday too (infact he did suggest going for a short trip but....2kids ah....quite difficult.) So, there's tomorrow; the day after; Monday and Tuesday. Wow! 11 days - included the weekend before Christmas.

No comments: