Friday, December 30, 2005

Was near to tears

I picked my girl from school yesterday (29th) and we were walking towards the car when all of a sudden she looked at me about to tear and started screaming " I got toys in my pocket!" Turned out she put some cubix into her little shorts pocket.
I turned back to the main entrance and she was running and saying " I got toys, I got toys." Mrs Wong who was still at the door was surprised to see us back. Athena quickly took off her shoes and made a dash to her Ms Leaw. I don't know what was the conversation about between them but Ms Leaw and Mrs Wong were smiling. I too was smiling but also feel proud that my daughter knows that she is not suppose to take things that don't belong to her. Well, she was out I praised her and told her she didn't do it on purpose.

No comments: