When this is out means ….
Someone is travelling again. Just need to find which number is tagged to her phone, then checked the battery. Realised AirTags battery depletes fast ๐คจ.
I have to put (numbers) on it for easier identification. So it’s either (1) or (4) that is tagged to her phone
Che-che’s week trip to xxx with her uni friends. Makes me wonder why when I was working I didn’t even go on a holidays with my friends.
AirTags getting busy
Our last trip was in March, 5 months ago, so AirTags were in storage. Now getting busy the next 3 months. When she’s back, daddy will go on his month long trip. Lil’ one and I will also go on a trip for a week while he is away. He returns. Then in October che-che is travelling again. Yup! Travelling is so so different now. I want to go for another solo trip ๐ but me no money ๐ฉ.


No comments:
Post a Comment