Friday, August 7, 2026

Reminders

Keeping a blog for myself helps me recall what happened when the girls were growing up, also help me recall how slaved my life is. 

I was looking for an entry, thank goodness for search engine, it led me to a few blog entries. Had to go thru the entries and I chanced upon this entry and then I was reminded that che-che scored full marks for her Math after having started tuition. When there was a debate on whether tuition is necessary. Thank goodness for the tutor’s help + she finally saw the light and catch on very fast, her grades from Sec 2 onwards was always distinctions. She took A.Math in upper secondary and H2 Math in JC. 

I also came across another blog entry about the irritating girl in Band. Yah I have to be reminded about this. But glad that che-che th warrior came out strong after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment