Saturday, October 11, 2025

On This Day - (11th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

11th Oct 2023

I had these little bits of information on my phone calendar sometimes as things happen, so now as I'm going thru them and trying to document into my blog I'm picking out the funny things che-che says.

Once when she was driving and there was an accident opposite. I commented "you see...."

She came with the reply "I'm driving, I cannot see." I replied her with a "you hear..."

(she was giggling away while I tried to maintain a serious look on my face when I said that)

she: "He had the mic on throughout the tram.

Confirmed I cannot be a tram driver coz l'll be scolding people the whole ride."

[😂 I think it's the same for me. I'd get booted out the very next day I start work.]

#smalllittlebitsofinformation#


No comments:

Post a Comment