25th July 2025
We had few days of peace at home. Now tweety bird and the bossy girl are back. Time to hear Japanese songs blasting at home π€£.
Now they're thinking where they should go for their next siblings trip. As parent of a small family I have to always stress to them that they only have each other when we leave the world, maintaining a close bond is important. Therefore it's heartening to see them going on a trip and doing things together. Happy to see that che-che took care of lil' one; happy to see that lil' one didnt irritate her sister π. I hope they
maintain this bond in steadfast forever.
#weneverquarrelbutwetalkedveryloud#
I get blamed when I asked them if they got back from a 2wks holiday. "It's all your things!"
They went up with 22kg coz they put the smaller luggage inside the bigger luggage + some food gifts for girlfriend.
Then gasp! Wah....first time I see this label in all our travels. I came back with heavier luggage than theirs and no such label.
Che-che said "it's all your honey and your cleaning things." Yah mah...they said they needed to make the min amt to get tax free so | asked them to get cleaning things what?! Really a lot of thing I ask them to get is not for me but for the house.
Will let them unpack. I bet it's filled with a lot of her snacks and ramen.
Lil' one bought kamaboko home. Girlfriend gave me a heads up "Aricia bought about five of them." There was special price in the Aeon they went so it's only ¥98 /pc. My remark was "then...only 5? Should buy more." Girlfriend was π³ livid
I haven't seen what they bought but all I heard from the laughing girls was lil' one even bought a few packs of her fav sanitary napkins. Got tax-free some more! π The staff kept asking them "tax-free?" Yah...like what you expect my daughter to paste all 4 packs x dunno how pieces each pack where? π Che-che said it's so
embarrassing to carry the clear tax-free bag with sanitary napkins
My favourite curry bun. We always need to do this when we arrive at the place. Buy this bread!
π€£ che-che's onigiris.
For my trip, I was also tasked to look for her onigiris, she showed my the 2 types of fillings she wanted. But I couldn't find them in 3 7-11s near my hotel. Only found this egg yolk, soy sauce n broth. And now same thing she only found this. Maybe 7-11 stop making the ones
*edited*
Ok you be judge. "It's all your honey and cleaning things" they said
- the stubborn stain removal which I only wanted 2 coz I still have another bottle spare at home. I forgot to buy the other day. They bought 7. So the extra 5 is my fault huh?
- my cleaning refills (palm used for size reference). I didn't need those but coz they wanted to make it tax free they asked me what else I need. Seriously there's a lot more things I need but I need to be there to see. And most times it's always her messaging me and then expect an answer right away. How am I supposed to make a decision on new items to try, so the easiest is to choose whatever I'm using at home. Ok I don't use the tub cleaner coz we have no bathtub, but she couldn't find my toilet seat cleaner refill so just find anything anti-bacterial. Who knows I may like it and this may be on my shopping list next time?
- my box of feet sticker thingy. I wanted to buy this on my last day but I couldn't find the box, only those small packs of 2s. Yah, I think this works. I like this. Or maybe I was too tired so slept like a baby even if I went without this during my trip?
- 5x bottles of 1000g fruit honey. I first bought it in 2022 and staff told me they have retailer in SIN. Huh? It's in Taka. But it's really expensive back home. Coz I'm a member in Japan, SIN no member but member in Japan π and it seems like they always know when I'm heading to Japan. They tend to have a package deal sale for members in Japan just when I'm flying there. And coz I'm tourist I still can get tax-free on top of that. Can you guess how much I pay per bottle of this? It's approx S$25/ bottle of 1000g. In SIN alone it's S$60 based on Takashimaya website.
So..... is it a lot of my things as what they claimed?
25th June 2023
And Tweety's back!
Checking her flight status while we were on PIE.
Landed!
She ate slower than usual, coz she was busy talking. So excited to share with us what they did tho most of it is repeated as we had a few video calls.
Not bad, not bad. Items kept neat and she separated the neatly folded dirty clothes. Had some laundered clothes so I didn't take those out to wash.
Initially she hand washed her clothes daily then she decided to consolidate some top working clothes and bring to the laundromat. But she still continued to handwash her undergarments and her pants daily. Kids were smart to combine all their clean clothes into one dryer and I can't imagine the noise they made while sorting out their dried clothes. And nobody ironed clothes! π€£ Oh well..... we didn't see so close one eye to their crumpled work clothes.
There were space left in the luggage bag so contents moved. But she refused to put her cat stuff toy (her group mates named it Pinky π ) or the souvenir snacks in the luggage. Sigh.. ζδ½δΈθ¦ζΎ
She took an hour or two hrs nap after her shower (while mummy had to wipe the luggage bag, clear out her items from the toiletries bag, do the laundry, clear some items from the luggage bag) coz they didn't sleep well as they had to wake up at 3am π€ and the group mates
came over to the room for late dinner and stayed still dunno what time before check-out the next day.
Woke up and I cooked her dinner coz none of us wanted to go out, we already had lunch at Jewel so prefer to nuah at home after that. "It's my fav shoyu ramen!"
To prepare to cool her down, not sure how much water she's been drinking past 14 days n worry about heatiness. boiled this on Friday (23rd) and chilled the kids portion. Gave it to her when she came back
"I didn't buy a lot coz nobody at home eat."
"There's sugar free so I buy coz you cannot eat sugar"
εΎζεΏ but when | checked ingredients....ok she's thoughtful so 1 shall eat one piece
Nougat for her sister. Bought other stuffs for her sister but nothing for parents π.
But it's ok, we don't really want or need anything.
3 years ago!
25th June 2022
YES!! So so looking forward to this after it was cancelled in 2020
#missingSSOverymuch#
25th June 2021
And they wanted the same character. Lucky there was another pic for that character.
#siblingsnofightnow#
Can't believe the big one - che-che
She's the one who likes to look at those cutsie crafts / beads things in kids section.
And she asked to buy this. I need to remind them this was similar to what I brought for our drive to Phuket to keep them busy in the car. I tore out the pages so they can colour at same time. But guess what? They had to fight for THAT SAME BLOODY PIECE!!
#She'smissingherchildhood#
25th June 2021
| love it when the girls or myself are fresh out from a salon. Nicely blown styled hair
Hols out soon. Time for hair-keeping.
#haircutnrebond#
This reminds me of one pax on my flight, he put on the lifevest and sat there refusing to take it off.
Footnote written in 2023 :
What’s this sudden random post? Haha!
25th June 2013
Last one for today.
Prepared by Sous Chef Athena Ting
More "cooking" fun
Kids with special needs aren't weird or odd. They only want what everyone wants.. to be accepted. Can I make a request? Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your status for 1 hour? It is Special Education week & Autism Awareness and this is in honor of all children made in a Unique Way.
25th June 2011
Lil' girl take-5. Smile!
That smile! Where she has something up her sleeves. π that's my girl

























No comments:
Post a Comment