When one luggage zipper closes another opens 🤣.
Hubby just got back few days ago and in few days time che-che is going for another short holiday alone.
Daddy asked her when he heard our convo about the luggage she is bringing "how long are you going?" 😂 #bringsuchabigluggage#
In the meantime .. I'm stuck here together with lil' one who can't travel 😥
Che-che chose the flowers and combination. Lil' one wanted a certain colour rose but think it's too messy to have so many different type of flowers in a quite small vase, so I told her I'll get it the next round.
Umm.... 🤔 what's the colour?
#happyday#
Graceful, exotic and joyful
She's got good taste! The colour she chose really matches. Very 高いorchid, but orchid is lasting (I hope) so it can be gentle on my wallet.
The hydrangeas are browning but still quite ok-looking. 3rd week 了. Moved this vase over to coffee table. White roses from last week.
U can see the difference. Che-che takes pride in decorating, so she's usually the patient one n doing it nicely
Aricia's work
Athena's crazed Pokeball
OMG!人长得那么美,穿了挺
presentable.张开大口打呵欠...image gone! Cover your mouth, lady.
27th Aug 2014
Date: yesterday
Place: lift @ MSCP
Characters : 2 men and a woman (me)
One man with a box, one man with a trolley, one woman with 3 manageable plastic bags.
Lift door opens at our level in MSCP, since I was at the door I held the door thinking the last man who came in should be out first, since he was with the trolley. Followed by man with box then me.
But no......we were like a bunch of "you go first" ppl.
The trolley man put his hand at the door for me, I said it's ok let me hold the door. He looked at the man with box, he also give way to either one of us.
Hahaha! In the end, trolley followed by box and me. It makes logical sense coz the door is going to slam into someone's body if neither of them can hold.
I've never seen such chivalrous action for so long.
27th Aug 2013
Lil' one so sweet to give some sweets to her friend and her sister when she saw they picked little sweets.
Ah..... So deceiving! She fights with her sister for everything except food.
Lil one told me today, 'Mummy, my Show n Tell today I speak very loud. The whole class can hear me." After picking che-che up from school. She asked her sister "Che-Che today I speak so loud for my Show n Tell. Can you hear me from your classroom?"
😝 *thinking to self* if sister can hear means almost half of the school can hear her.
27th Aug 2012
Aiyoh! Over the weekend was Che-Che puking n having some stomach virus. Today on MC, kept them a distance n spraying Dettol. And then when I was not watching, they both shared a jelly n hugged n sat so close *slap head* - usually at loggerheads today suddenly so good friend. Now it's my skinny girl puking.
Sianz! Choy! At the rate I take care of them n sleeping with the sick child.... Better pop all my Vit Cs.
27th Aug 2012
Bought her an ukelele. Cute right? Keroppi.
Now hv to tune using piano coz I gave my violin tuner away.
Sigh...... First was the bed, now it's this!! Two girls at home to make me BUSY.
Yay! Been assigned to a P1 class together with another mummy (whom I got to know at the training).
We shall combine efforts and make the children cry that day. Heeheehee (evil laughter)













No comments:
Post a Comment