Initially just intended to pick up bag and go back home. But turned out I made extra trips 好吧反正已经在外面了
When I was otw home, I scrolled thru my email and WhatsApp to see if the boss replied me abt needing to buy a new motor for my water feature. Then thought I might as well just go to Thomson Plaza to ask him, I suspect he purposely ghost me.
Checked GPS. Then what do you think?
Since I'm passing by FEF,我不可能跟自己过不去 right?
So drop by the place. WiE I was thinking maybe to go down next week if I'm not lazy.
Not much time wasted once I stepped in coz YKIKEK what I always end up buying.
$34.50. Wah! Keep increasing price, at this rate I should start looking for artificial tulips to put at home.
Let's go. Cannot waste time here anymore. Don't see the rests.
Guess what? She jumped the queue 😂 bumped into A. Muahaha!
Everytime I bump into her, I feel like a 大明星 coz she would quickly snap snap pic. And so used to it that now it comes naturally to me I know how to pose.
And I'm in the same clothes as Monday coz | thought I was just going one place today, I threw the rest into the washing machine before leaving house, n took this out 🤣 coz I'm lazy to iron extra clothes + I only intended to
be out in less than an hour. Luckily I look a little presentable when I bump into her. Sometimes I bump into friends when I'm in T-shirt, shorts and slippers 😬
After we parted, it was already 2.30 and I haven't had anything the whole day.
Had my lunch and then looked at my grocery list. How ah?l needed to get few items. 吃了就可以去超市?But no... suddenly Tefal informed me that the filter is here when she told me it would come in Sep.
Zoomed down to Tai Seng to collect it as I need to change this then put the purifier back in the bomb shelter, yard is messy with the air purifier and the other new filters I need to change.
No grocery shopping, I hope I can do it tomorrow.
Dowan later che-che suddenly tell me she's WFH, then end up I gotta pack her lunch and head back home immediately after exercise. Yah! You think when the child is older, I can relax right? Nope! Still need to do my mother duties
Found 1 stalk with 2 flowers
Another one! So I have 12 flowers instead of 10.
Quickly plonk them in water coz it was without water n in the car for almost 2hrs.
My freesias didn't look that nice anymore 😥
Even before I can type 'me going to be poor..’
Lil’ one, count yourself lucky they did it FOC for me.
And now l'l rush out, to see if I can make it in time for grace period, if there is.
I should look for Shayner the next time I pop by FEF.
Such a friendly lady with good taste. I left everything to her discretion just told her what colour tulips I want and she helped match the other flowers colours to compliment the tulips.
Chocolates! Time to shop again?
#haulfromUSA#
DND
I'm busy tapping the flowers and "cleaning them"
Cross fingers that I'II get lots of cute tommies 小宝宝
Wah.....亲家..... her Father-in-law sent over.
Pampering his DIL 应该的 🤣. <- this comment I'm buay paiseh
Thanks bro for making her happy!
Aricia Ting, your Gelatoni is upside down, waiting for you to rescue her.
The big "naked" family.
Sigh....there was a time when the girls would dress them up. Now they like to strip them.
And so....... PSLE begins tomorrow.
I sent my girl to nap 💤💤 to fight the battle. Huh?!?!
All the best, che-che!
13th Aug 2011
12th Aug - Darkling beetle
13th Aug 2011
Yay! Everything's back to normal! And the staff told me all's gone. Suddenly my memory all came back.
*jumps*
Footnote written in 2026 : what the heck is this? Was there any code phrase game in FB then?
In MMI























No comments:
Post a Comment